Dear Families,
Hello and hope all of you are doing well! I'm hearing great things about the classroom and about all the kids. Mrs. Urs said it was hard to say goodbye to the kids and she really enjoyed her time in Room 8. Ms. Oliphant transitioned in quickly and has the kids doing some wonderful work! Her years of experience will help to end the school year smoothly!
I had my 22 week appointment yesterday and baby is now a pound and about the length of a paper! Plus I've gained 12 pounds in the last 8 weeks, so ... Something is definitely growing in my belly! My hematomas are still there, but the doctor is less and less concerned with them since they seem to have stabilized and aren't interfering with the baby's growth. The doctor is even allowing me to start moving more instead of sitting all day (which means I can finally go to the grocery store again!). Great news overall!
I will definitely be at Open House next Thursday, May 26th to see all of you and to return some of your children's work through the year (be prepared to carry your child's memory books home - they're pretty big!). I hope to see all of you and I'd love to get a picture with your child too!
Can't wait to see everyone!
Mrs. Yu
No comments:
Post a Comment