Dear Families,
It was so good to see most of you at Open House last week! I hope you enjoyed the memory books and will be able to keep it as a reminder of your child’s first year in school. I do have one more surprise I’d like to give to the kids on the last day of school, so I plan on being there to say goodbye at 12:20pm on Tuesday. Thank you to all of you for the beautiful flowers, cards, and unexpected gifts from Open House. I am so grateful and touched by all of your kind thoughts and wishes, especially for my health and baby.
Also, I have something small to give to all the parent volunteers from this year, so I would love to see all of you on Tuesday if you are available. For now, I just want to acknowledge and thank all of the parent volunteers who have spent so much time giving to our classroom this year. We would not have been able to do many of our activities without their help!!!
THANK YOU’S GO TO:
- Weekly helpers from home: Saisree (homework preparer), Charu (homework checker), Kueinung and Erica (math preparers), and Theresa (room mom).
- Once a month helpers for art: Maria, Anushree, Anni, and Sujata.
- Twice a month helpers for music: Sharon and Sujata.
- Twice a month helpers for computers: Lana.
- Every week helpers for computer: Sandra, Sherry, Sujata, Jee Hyun, Lalitha, and Lisa.
- Every week helper for library: Sandra.
- Every week helper for Friday Folders and prep work: Mari and Naoko.
- Every week helpers for Friday centers working with the kids in small groups: Lalitha and Rachel.
Thank you also to all of you who have been a chaperone on a field trip or helped to donate something for our classroom. I appreciate all of you so much and would love to see all of you before summer vacation. Please keep in touch. I send cards every year to my kids from the past 9 years and I love seeing new pictures or hearing from you. However, if you move or change addresses, please let me know!
Have a wonderful summer and safe travels for those of you going somewhere!
Love,
Mrs. Yu
No comments:
Post a Comment