Dear Families,
I hope you all had a nice spring break! I hope you were able to spend time with your children, whether on vacation or even at home. My husband and I had a trip planned during this week to Puerto Vallarta, but of course, had to cancel it because of my condition. Nevertheless, it was very nice having him home everyday for his “stay-cation.”
We had our appointment on Thursday and now I am seeing a perinatologist (high-risk pregnancy doctor) in addition to my regular OB. We had a hour-long ultrasound anatomy scan and they made sure the baby is growing appropriately (19 weeks!). The baby is still growing and looks healthy... And we’re having a girl!!!
On the scan, it also showed that my two hematomas (blood clots) are still irritated and haven’t improved. I’m sad to share that the doctor is continuing my modified bedrest for the rest of the school year, and even further into the rest of my second trimester.
Ms. Urs will be at school on Monday. I miss the class very much and am hoping that I can visit the class maybe once a week to see the kids. We will see if that is ok. I will continue to keep in touch and will try to be as involved as I am allowed to be.
Thank you for your understanding,
Mrs. Yu
No comments:
Post a Comment