Dear Families,
I am so thankful for the other Kindergarten teachers at Eaton, Ms. Shama, Ms. Urs, Mrs. Rowe, and especially all of the parent helpers that have kept our classroom running on a somewhat normal routine! Thank you for all of your help!
I have missed so much, but I get to hear little tidbits from the other staff members and from some of you. Thank you for thinking of me and sending me emails or cards. I really appreciate it! Ms. Urs had the kids make cards for me a few weeks ago and it was very touching to receive them and read through them. Please tell your child I miss them!
My latest update is slightly better news. The blood clot is finally starting to get smaller, which is great news. However, I am still bleeding and am on the 5th week of bedrest. My next appointment is during spring break so I will know more then. Hopefully, the clot will have completely disappeared so that I can return right after spring break, but it is uncertain at this point.
Thank you for your understanding and I hope to see all of you soon!
Love,
Mrs. Yu
No comments:
Post a Comment