Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome Back!

Dear families,

Welcome back to school! I hope you had a great vacation last week! I went to Los Angeles to visit some old friends, and then I went to San Diego to take a look at my old college town! My husband and I visited the UCSD campus, and it has changed so much. We also ate at some familiar restaurants from college, and went to Seaworld, the zoo, and the Wild Animal Park. I had never been there before, so I really enjoyed it, especially the zoo! It is so large and of course, I loved the 6 month old baby panda!

I am sad to share that Sean will be leaving us sooner than expected. Now his last day with us will be this Wednesday, February 26th. Please share your goodbyes with him and his family by then. We will miss them!

Good news! Congratulations to Lauren's family! Her mother delivered their baby girl, Rachel, on Saturday, February 20th. We are happy for them and can't wait to meet the baby in a few months!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Yu

No comments: