Dear Families,
All I can say is, "Thank you for a wonderful Teacher Appreciation Week!" Everyday has been filled with cute surprises and everything has been such a nice treat for the teachers at Eaton. Some of you helped to bring treats for the teachers, or helped to bring food for our PTO Luncheon. Thank you for getting us out of our classrooms to share a snack with our coworkers. Others of you have been helping to do our recess duties, which usually takes a total of one hour every week for each teacher! This extra time this week was a huge help because it allows us to prep materials and lessons during this time! Of course, thank you also for all the gifts this week: flowers, plants, fruits, games, puzzles, cards, letters, lotions, books, and the kind medals that I have been wearing this week! I also really appreciate the gift card to Lakeshore and Target from your families! These gift cards help me to purchase bigger items for the classroom. Thank you thank you thank you! I am lucky to have such a generous and thoughtful class!
Mrs. Yu
No comments:
Post a Comment