Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Spring!

Dear Families,

Spring is here and the weather sure has been nicer! We are enjoying the sun and light breeze during recess and lunch everyday!

I'd like to welcome another new student to our classroom. Her name is Risitha and her family just moved here from India. They are joining our afternoon class and her first day was today! Please introduce yourself and say hello to her family!

March was a really busy month, and we have been learning so many things in school! I hope that you are able to read the newsletter each week to see what we have been learning. Also, I hope that you find this website helpful. I am curious to see how many people actually visit this site regularly. If you do, can you please leave a comment after this post, and just reply if you do check out our classwork section, photos, newsletters, etc. on a regular basis? That would be helpful to let me know if this site is useful to you and if it is worth keeping up each week. Of course, any comments and suggestions are welcome too.

Thank you very much for your feedback. I always try to find ways to make our classroom better, and one important area is communication. I want you to feel like you know what goes on in your child's classroom life everyday.

Happy Spring!
Mrs. Yu

2 comments:

Michael's Mom said...

Dear Mrs. Yu,

I visit your web site very frequently (once a week at least).

It has definitely helped me keeping up with what is going on at school. It is very informational and fun to read. I enjoy reading every topic. Michael loves showing me his and classmates' classwork on your web site.

Thanks for all your efforts keeping the site updated and cute :) Even my little one loves the pandas on the home page :)

Grace Liu's Mom said...

Dear Mrs. Yu,
We visit your web site on a regular basis.
Thanks for sharing kids classwork ,photos, etc. I find this website very helpful.I know what my little girl is doing at school. Grace and I really enjoy seeing pictures, reading interested topic. She loves Mrs. Yu's website.