Monday, March 14, 2011

Mrs. Yu's Update #1

Dear Families,

As some of you may have noticed, I have been in and out of school, especially this last week with some medical problems. I'd like to share both good and bad news with all of you.

The good news is that I am actually 13 weeks pregnant and I have a healthy baby growing inside of me!

The bad news is that I have been having some severe bleeding to the point that I can't stand up for longer than a few minutes. The doctors are very concerned about the amount of maternal blood that I have been losing, and have ordered temporary bed rest for me. Therefore, I will not be at school this week. I am hoping that next week I can return, but it is uncertain for probably the next few weeks. I still may be in and out of school depending on my condition and what the doctors conclude.

Thank you for understanding and I will keep you updated. I was originally very excited to share the news of my pregnancy in person with all of you, but then the other complications got in the way and now this email will have to do. Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Yu

No comments: