Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Great Year

Dear Families,

Today was the last day of school, and it still hasn't hit me that I won't see the kids tomorrow morning. Thank you for coming today to our musical performance. All of your children did a wonderful job singing to you and I hope you are proud of them! I am glad I was able to use this performance as a way to see all of you and say thank you for all your support this year. You have all been so enthusiastic and involved in your child's Kindergarten year. That is so important to their growth and they are lucky to have such wonderful families.

Have a great summer and remember, I will still be in Room 8 next year, so please feel free to visit anytime! If you move or change addresses in the future, please please please update me so I can keep in touch!!!

Thank you!
Mrs. Yu

1 comment:

laufamily said...

The musical performance was wonderful! Thank you Mrs. Yu for your love, kindness, enthusiastic, creativity, talent, patience and the gift of teaching. We can all see that the children in your class are so happy and they learned so much this past year. The ABC's of Kindergarten and the Memory Books were wonderfully made with lots of thoughts put in to it. Keona will look back at these books and remember this wonderful kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Yu!

Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH, MRS YU!
We'll miss you!