Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Website Renovations

Dear Families,

Since I switched grade levels, I am working on updating this website to reflect Kindergarten curriculum. I have almost finished updating all the pages, except for the "Homework" and "Curriculum" pages are not finished yet. Please feel free to check the other pages which have the current newsletters, schedule, links and photos. I will be adding work to the "Classwork" section as we progress further into the year, and of course, you're welcome to learn a little more about me in the "Meet Mrs. Yu" section.

Thank you for your patience, and I will be going over all the Kindergarten information at Back-to-School Night. Please plan on attending:

Thursday, September 3rd
7:00-7:15pm PTO meeting in the Multipurpose Room
7:15-8:00pm Kindergarten meeting in Room 8

The website will be completely updated by then and I will be able to go over all our classroom procedures, activities, rules, and expectations. I will also give you information about volunteer opportunities during this time. However, Back-to-School night is not a time to discuss your child's progress in school. We will have individual Parent-Teacher Conferences in early October, and that will be the opportunity to talk about your child's strengths and needs.

I look forward to seeing you on September 3rd!

Mrs. Yu

No comments: