Friday, September 05, 2008

Thank you!

Thank you for coming to Back to School night yesterday! I'm glad I got to meet all of you officially and I hope you were able to learn more about our classroom and expectations for this year.

One area I forget to mention were our Super Stars and the Friday Folders. Please speak to your child each Friday about their performance during the week. Please get excited about the Super Stars and encourage your child to try their best every day at school.

I've updated the new sharing list and will also be sending home a hard copy in today's Friday Folder. Please keep it in a convenient place and remember to have your child prepare sharing each week on his/her sharing day! I will send home feedback on their sharing each week so you know what they can improve on!

Thank you!

No comments: