Saturday, September 17, 2005

Fall is Here!

Dear Families,

Thank you for coming to Back-to-School Night last week! I am glad I was able to meet most of you that night. I hope this website is useful if you have any questions about our curriculum and class procedures. You can always contact me personally if you have specific questions. We will also have parent-teacher conferences in October, so that will be the opportunity to talk individually with all of you about your child's progress.

I have updated the Classwork section of this website to add some of our Prince and Princesses. I will try my best to update this website each week. Usually, the areas I am adding to are the Newsletters, Word Wall words, and the Classwork sections. Please keep checking back in these areas from time to time!

I am excited that this school year has gone by so successfully! Your children are working hard and learning fast!!!

No comments: