I think the Walk-a-Thon and Carnival was an absolute success!!! The PTO did a wonderful job organizing all of the games and food, and your children gave a fabulous effort in raising money for our school by walking around the field countless times! I walked with them most of the time, and it was just so fun to see the entire school outside walking to music. Thank you for participating in this event (I know a lot of the families ended up buying more tickets than was planned because of those games!). I posted a group picture from that day under photos - our class song and theme was "Under the Sea." Fun fun!
Thank you to those families that also made it out to the Chicken Dance on Saturday! I don't know how the Walk-a-Thon and the Chicken Dance fell on the same weekend... but we made it through! The first graders were so adorable in their chicken hats and Oktoberfest was also a great community event. Now things will wind down again as we start Parent Conferences tomorrow! Please remember that your child needs to be picked up at 1:30pm everyday starting tomorrow, October 11th - until October 19th. See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment